Daejeon James

My Photo
Name:
Location: Daejeon, South Korea

No bullshit: I'll tell you how it all goes down, every grimey detail!!! Archives at the Bottom.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Welcome to "Dynamic Busan" This was my second trip to Korea's second more populated city. It was great to be on a beach again. I met up with my friends Josh and Jackie to check out the beaches, towers, markets, and Russian red light districts. No photos of the last one but believe me it was a head trip.




Jagalchi market.





Ok...I'll let you guess what these are...WTF IS THAT?






WE took a sunset cruise around the harbour...probably the highlight of the trip.




Haeundae Beach. Much less crowded than last summer.


WE decided to be baller and eat crab on the ocean...it was like eating heaven.

The longest bridge in Korea.

I printed some of these photos out for Josh ad Jackie as a going away gift...the lady at the harbour photo shop asked me if she could use it as a display sample...sweet. I should have asked her for some crab.


We got some fireworks. They're cheap AND legal.



Gwangalli Beach--more of a younger hipper crowd here. And the beach is bigger.
On Sunday we went on a ferris wheel a top the 7th floor of Lotte Department store


ANNNNDDDDD---that was my last big vacation in Korea. See you all back home really soon!
PEACE





6 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous cc said...

WTF!
-they look like dried up frogs to me.

you can tell me i'm right in person.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger PharmacyChick said...

bahhhhhhh
you need to come to newfie land and see us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Daejeon James said...

Of coise!! after the wedding!

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

mmmmmmm...tenticles...did they have eybrows like our lobsters in cuba???

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I am still not a big seafood lover but my tastes have broadened a little to include the calamari you pictured.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Serge said...

I think that Busan would be a great place to visit so that I could enjoy their sights, food, and people just like you did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home