Daejeon James

My Photo
Name:
Location: Daejeon, South Korea

No bullshit: I'll tell you how it all goes down, every grimey detail!!! Archives at the Bottom.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Video

Visit http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/jimmyy252525/ for my latest video with my babies. We started a new school year last month so we got a whole new basket of cute kids. Here's a little clip from my science class.

I've been feeling better lately although my tonsils have shrunk my one has remained swollen due to a canker sore.. I HATE canker sores. I used to get them on my gums when I was a kid only because I ate too much candy. But I don't eat candy ...I don't think I've had a hard candy in 5 years. I may have a chocolate bar once every two months...but thats it when it comes to sweets. I hate CANKERS.

Although...to keep it postitive..cankers are better than cold sores....YUK.

PEACE

1 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

i like the totally spaced out kid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home