Daejeon James

My Photo
Name:
Location: Daejeon, South Korea

No bullshit: I'll tell you how it all goes down, every grimey detail!!! Archives at the Bottom.

Monday, April 09, 2007

I'm Sick

Its almost hometime.

I've been sick lately.

My throat started hurting when I was singing at Bobo Bar.

I woke up the next morning with a swollen thoat.

I hiked in the rain

I woke up this morning barely able to breathe.

It hurt to drink water and talk.

I took the day off work.

I went to Dr. Bang's Medical Practise (He takes English lessons at our hagwon)

He diagnosed me with severe Tonsilitis.

I got an injection in my ass.

I take 4 different pills three times daily.

I'm feeling minutely better.

PEACE

3 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Evie Sears said...

Sorry you're not feeling well.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

sleep...lots and lots of sleep is the best way to get better faster

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

is your horny little friend leaving messages on my blog again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home